Lynda's special Click & Collect menu series will return in September! Stay tuned for more exciting developments . . .
How does it all work?
True to form, you can expect beautiful menus inspired by the very best of what we do here: flavours from around the world as well as personal favourites that we enjoy all year round. Our Feature Menus will change each week as we 'travel' to different countries for inspiration and dive deep into the best seasonal ingredients right here at home. Be sure to take a look at our delicious extras available to add-on to your menu if they so tickle your fancy (we think they will!). We're partnering with local purveyors and artisans to help support our community neighbours and all our Click & Collect menus will have most of the work done for you.
How do I order if paying by card?
Click on the button in the top banner or click on the menu above. This will direct you to our secure external ‘Click & Collect’ page. Then follow these simple steps:
- Select the day and time that you would like to collect your meal
- Note that our Click & Collect menus are available for collection every week on Thursday - Saturday from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM recommencing in September.
- Select your dinner and input the quantity you would like to order. Select 'add to cart'. You can mark your choices for each course when you complete your order on the check-out page.
- To select your menu add-ons, click on 'continue shopping'.
- To complete your order, click on 'checkout now'.
- Fill in your your contact details. You will see a message box on this page where you need to enter what your choices are for 3-course menu on order.
- Review your order and make go through secure payment.
How do I order if paying by Gift Voucher?
Please send us a message on WhatsApp at 0896031750 before 4:00 PM the day prior to desired pick-up date with the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Menu choice for each order
- Add-on items
- Gift Voucher reference code
- Preferred collection time (available Thursday - Saturday in 10 minute slots from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM.
Note that if your total order amount exceeds your Gift Voucher amount, we will call you and process the remaining balance by credit/debit card over the phone. If your total order amount is less than your Gift Voucher amount, after we process your order, you will have a credit remaining that can be applied to something else! Remember, you can check your balance anytime here.
What happens when I arrive at the Cookery School?
- Parking is available outside the cookery school
- Where possible, doors will be left open to avoid contact with door handles.
- The DCS Team will be wearing either a face mask or face shield and hand sanitiser will be available upon entering the school.
- Your order will be ready for collection at your dedicated timeslot.
- If you would like us to drop your box out to your car, please message us on WhatsApp with your registration number when you arrive. We will then come out and place your box into the boot of your car.
For any queries please send us a message on WhatsApp at 0896031750 and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that our Click & Collect special meals will be prepared in advance and refrigerated, ready for collection, with most of the work done for you. For any elements that are best completed at home, we'll include a little recipe in your custom order. Unfortunately, allergens and dietaries cannot be catered for at this time.
Please be aware that DCS is not a gluten-free zone and there are many different types of gluten products on the premises, including various flours and grains. Please be aware that DCS is not a nut-free zone and there are many different types of nuts on the premises, including peanuts. Please be aware that DCS may have seafood (including fish, shellfish, & crustaceans) being prepared and cooked on the premises.