Join Our Cook’s Club!
A perfect gift for you or someone very special in your life, a Cook’s Club membership is a fabulous way to try a delicious sampling of our Evening and 1 Day Courses without breaking the bank.
Make our beautiful kitchen your next happy refuge.
Cook's Club Membership
Sign up for a 3-month long Cook’s Club Membership and enjoy fantastic savings while learning to cook like a pro. You can mix and match your choice of classes to create a program that satisfies all of your cravings!
As a Cook’s Club Member, you will receive a class pass to the value of 6 digital ‘tickets’ which you can use towards the courses of your choice. 1 ticket books you onto one Evening Course and 3 tickets will save your seat on a 1 Day course.
What do the savings look like?
Cook's Club Members have access to a very special pricing*:
Evening Courses for €50
1 Day Courses for €150
10% off items in our Gift Shop
*see below for complete details including Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership just €300.00
Want the full scoop? Read on!
Cook’s Club Membership Terms & Conditions
A Cook's Club Membership entitles the Membership Holder to the value of 6 digital Membership ‘Tickets’. Membership Tickets may be used to book onto Evening Courses and/or 1 Day Courses according to the following Ticket Value System:
|Number of courses||Course type||Tickets required|
|1||1 Day course||3|
- Ticket values can only be used within the Cook’s Club Membership Program.
- Membership Tickets cannot be used towards courses other than Evening Courses and/or 1 Day Courses.
- Certain courses may be excluded from this offer such as Cooking for Friends: A Four-Part Series and Masterclasses with Guest Chefs.
- Ticket values cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cook’s Club Members may make changes to their Cook’s Club bookings without penalty if at least 7 days’ notice is given prior to the start of the booked course. If less than 7 days notice is given prior to the start of the booked course, the change will be subject to a €10 administration fee. Arrangements for Cook’s Club booking changes must be made over the phone.
- Cook’s Club Memberships are non-transferrable. The name registered with the Membership is the sole individual granted Cook’s Club Membership benefits.
- Cook’s Club Memberships cannot be exchanged for cash. Tickets will have no cash value.
- All Cook’s Club Memberships are non-refundable.
- Cook’s Club Memberships have an expiration date of 3 months from the date of issue.
- Cook’s Club Members are entitled to 10% off items in our Brookfield Terrace Gift Shop for the entire duration of their membership (discount excludes cookery books).
- Unused Tickets may not be carried over for use beyond the expiration date. In these cases, unused tickets are forfeited.
Please refer to Dublin Cookery School’s full Terms & Conditions.