Our 4 Week Certificate Course will bring your cooking skills to a whole new level.
Whether you are a complete novice or an enthusiastic and accomplished amateur cook, our enthusiastic team will help you construct a well-rounded culinary foundation that will add confidence and pleasure to your life in the kitchen.
Is it for you?
This course was made for explorers, storytellers, collaborators, inquisitive minds and anyone at all interested in the creative process who, of course, likes to eat.
Dublin Cookery School’s outstanding 4 Week Certificate Course is designed with the busy, food-obsessed individual in mind. When Lynda initially created this course, she wanted to bridge the gap between home cooking and the professional kitchen. The dream was to develop a well-rounded culinary program that anyone with a true penchant and curiosity for cooking could very realistically set aside time for in order to seriously develop a new skillset.
Held within our state-of-the-art kitchen facilities and supported by a team of inspirational, enthusiastic, and patient tutors, the program is built around a framework of core technical and creative objectives that span all key areas of the kitchen repertoire from soups and starters to breads and pastry work. Each day, you will be working with an incredible range of ingredients, cooking with like-minded individuals, and supported every step of the way by our dedicated team of tutors.
With workshops in bread, wine appreciation, and cheese making, our students leave this program with a healthy culinary foundation and fluency in the kitchen with which they can confidently continue building their personal goals.
Sound like a good fit?Make an enquiry
Upcoming certificate course dates
- April 29 - May 24, 2019
- July 1 - July 26, 2019
- September 9 - October 4, 2019
Course price: €2,990
Let's get started!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself & schedule a chat to help answer all your queries
- Fill in the online enquiry form above to get things started!
- Book onto a trial course (optional)
- When choosing a cookery school, it is essential that you are confident that our teaching approach and kitchen facilities suit you. One of the best ways to confirm that our program is the one for you is to enroll in a Trial Course. Trial Course options include all Evening and 1 Day courses so take a browse and select the one that best piques your interest. Initial course payment is due at the time of booking but if you do join us on a 4 Week Certificate Course, the full cost of your Trial Course will be deducted from your final payment of tuition. Take a look at the section Certificate Program Trial Courses within our full Terms & Conditions for more detailed information.
- Confirm interest and availability of course date
- Once we confirm that you would like to join us we will send you an Invoice for Payment of Deposit.
- Reserve your place
The 4 Week Certificate Course requires a deposit €750 in order to reserve a place in the program. For complete details, please review the section Booking and Cancellation Policy for Certificate Courses within our full Terms & Conditions.
Deposits may be made via bank transfer or over the phone via credit card. An Official Receipt will be issued upon payment of deposit. At this point we will also send you a List of Required Equipment and our Admission Forms Package.
- Confirm your enrolment
Eight weeks prior to your course commencement, the remaining tuition balance is due. The payment of your tuition balance confirms your official enrolment in the course. Payments may be made via bank transfer or over the phone via credit card. An Official Receipt will be issued upon payment of tuition balance. All forms within the Admission Forms Package must also be returned at this point.
If entire or partial toolkits are being purchased through the school, your order must be arranged at least four weeks in advance of course commencement. Equipment orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. If you are coming from abroad, we can have your toolkit ready for you when you arrive on your first day.
- Double-check everything is in order
- Two weeks prior to course commencement, final reminders and notices are sent out including the Official Student Handbook.
- Start cooking!
- Welcome to Dublin Cookery School.
Our 4 Week Certificate Course is a truly unique experience and the only one of its kind in Dublin. Take a look at some of the best experiences you can look forward to while you're with us . . .