CORONAVIRUS CUSTOMER INFORMATION
UPDATE REGARDING UPCOMING CLASSES
After much consideration and research, we've decided that the best time to resume classes is in September. We'll be posting our Autumn Calendar online very soon (followed by our 2021 Winter Calendar) at which time we will outline how we are re-configuring our approach at the school to ensure that we are operating these classes in a safe and responsible way. We can't tell you just how excited we are to cook with you again.
We are in the process of getting in contact with everyone who booked onto a course affected by our temporary closure. Thank you so much for your patience! Note that all Gift Voucher expiration dates affected by the closure have been extended until 31 August 2021.
Updated 2 June 2020
SAFETY MEASURES FOR LYNDA'S SPECIAL SUMMER MENUS
- Payments are only being accepted by card to avoid unnecessary handling of cash.
- A hand sanitisation station will be available upon entry into the premises for both staff and custmoers.
- ·We have increased resources around cleaning. We are diligently cleaning all our surfaces within the school including door handles.
- We have installed information notices around all sink and toilet areas to advise customers of the HSE guidelines on good hand hygiene.
- All DCS staff have been briefed and retrained on the importance of correct hand hygiene.
- If our customers need to cough or sneeze, we ask them to please do so into their elbow and follow-up with immediate handwashing. Please avoid leaving any tissues or other personal items behind.
If you have any questions and would like to get in touch, please do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org.