CORONAVIRUS CUSTOMER INFORMATION
SAFETY MEASURES FOR COOKERY CLASSES
PLEASE REST ASSURED, WE ARE CONSTANTLY REASSESSING OUR HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL IN REGARDS TO COVID, TAKING OUR CUE FROM GOVERNMENT & HSE GUIDELINES.
In line with the latest government guidelines, we no longer require proof of full vaccination upon arrival and the wearing of a mask is no longer compulsory.
Please note that as the situation continues to improve, we are returning to our original operational approach as outlined at the bottom of each course page in the course itinerary.
A FEW THINGS WE ASK OF YOU
Students are requested to bring the following to class for their own personal use only:
- Tea Towel
- Water bottle
- Depending on stock levels, aprons may be available in our shop if you prefer to purchase them from us.
- Please provide up-to-date contact details during check-in to help us facilitate contact tracing if required.
- Everyone is expected to wash their hands when they enter the Hands-On Kitchen and sanitize if necessary throughout the class.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and follow-up with immediate handwashing; please avoid leaving any tissues or other personal items behind.
- Please note that we prefer shop payments to be made by card.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling symptomatic and let us know. Please note that booking terms & conditions still apply for all deferrals, cancellations, and no-shows including the relevant deferral fee structure.
- Very importantly, thank you for your understanding and cooperation!