Looking for some reprieve in your kitchen?
Stock up on our AMAZING freezer-friendly family meals . . .
The next round of family meals will be available for collection on
Friday 23rd October & Saturday 24th October. Please put your order in before 4pm on Thursday to collect on Friday or Saturday!
Collection dates are released for pre-order 5 days in advance.
Get your order in early!
WHAT WILL YOU FIND?
We'll have some of our most popular, freezer-friendly dishes available, things you can stock-pile and have close to hand for weeks at a time. Additionally, these same dishes are perfect as delectable, ready-to-go meals that you can have on the dinner table when you get home with minimal effort and very little clean-up! As usual, we'll be partnering with local purveyors and artisans to help support our community neighbours and spread the joy.
How does it all work?
Click through on one of the above links and you will be brought to our secure, external Click & Collect site. When you reach our check-out, you can choose your preferred date and time for collection. Note that our Click & Collect menus are currently available for collection every week Friday - Saturday from 3 PM – 5 PM and there are cut-off times relevant to each date for last orders as shown on the website. True to form, you can expect a selection of beautiful dishes inspired by the very best of what we do here: flavours from around the world as well as personal favourites that we enjoy all year round.
How do I order if paying by card?
Click on one of the above links and you will be brought to our secure external Click & Collect site. Then follow these simple steps:
- Select the day and time that you would like to collect your meal
- Note that our Click & Collect menus are currently available for collection every week Friday - Saturday from 3 PM – 5 PM and there are cut-off times relevant to each date for last orders. The site will walk you through what is available.
- Select your choice and 'add to cart'.
- To add onto your shopping cart, click on 'continue shopping'.
- To complete your order, click on 'checkout now'.
- Fill in your contact details.
- Review your order and make go through secure payment.
How do I order if paying by Gift Voucher?
Please send us a message on WhatsApp at 0896031750 before 4:00 PM ideally 2 days prior to the desired pick-up date with the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Menu choices
- Gift Voucher reference code
- Preferred collection time , currently available Friday - Saturday in 10 minute slots from 2PM - 5 PM.
A member of the team will confirm that your order is being processed including the details of the items on your order as well as your preferred collection time.
Note that if your total order amount exceeds your Gift Voucher amount, we will call you and process the remaining balance by credit/debit card over the phone. If your total order amount is less than your Gift Voucher amount, after we process your order, you will have a credit remaining that can be applied to something else! Remember, you can check your balance anytime here.
What happens when I arrive at the Cookery School?
- Parking is available outside the cookery school
- Where possible, doors will be left open to avoid contact with door handles.
- The DCS Team will be wearing a face mask and hand sanitiser will be available upon entering the school.
- Your order will be ready for collection at your dedicated timeslot.
- If you would like us to drop your box out to your car, please message us on WhatsApp with your registration number when you arrive. We will then come out and place your box into the boot of your car.
For any queries please send us a message on WhatsApp at 0896031750 and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that our Click & Collect items will be prepared in advance and refrigerated or frozen, ready for collection, with most of the work done for you. For any elements that are best completed at home, we'll include a little explanation in your custom order. Unfortunately, allergens and dietaries cannot be catered for at this time.
Please be aware that DCS is not a gluten-free zone and there are many different types of gluten products on the premises, including various flours and grains. Please be aware that DCS is not a nut-free zone and there are many different types of nuts on the premises, including peanuts. Please be aware that DCS may have seafood (including fish, shellfish, & crustaceans) being prepared and cooked on the premises.